Friday, January 7, 2011

Wanna Play a Game??

Chances are I'll win! It's called "My charming son/daughter has done...?"

Shall we start with yesterday and my son?

He made the cashier at the Target Pharmacy CRY... Good one son.. Good one.. He pointed and loudly expounded upon how she was fat and her skin was unattractive.. *Face plant*  I'm sure the slightly overweight clerk NEEDED you to point out she was "FAT" and that her "skin was unattractive" because she is black.  There was much talking to about this little incident to say the least. Upon realizing JUST how rude he was, he did feel bad, I assume. I'd  rather it was that than the fear Mommy was going to beat the living snot out of him anyhow, but honestly I'll take either.  He DID, for his own retribution, call and apologize to her. Whether or not it made her feel better, I don't know. But, in this case, I think the action of learning from it was at least worth doing since the damage was already done.

NOW... On to today and wee daughter. Who, apparently, still has no ability to read her own bodily functioning signals. Which.. At 6, one might think a bit awkward. But we just sorta roll with it here and call it all good. Anyhow.. We went to the park.. It was cold, but it's supposed to get MUCH MUCH colder and it was empty and the wee ones weer LOVING the empty quiet park. Until.. *insert dreaded horror music* a bowel tragedy occurred.. We went to the bathroom. Alas, there was no toilet paper, paper towel or even a freaking trash can. AWKWARD! To get better, my darling daughter had left a surprise on the ground which I unknowingly stepped in. *Head bang*  Lets just say the story goes down hill from here and *IF* you happen to be at Lafortune Park any time REALLY soon.. DO NOT USE the women's bathroom.. Just .. Don't.. Pee on a tree if you are out of options, it's safer.


It's be a completely stellar last few days. Completely stellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment