Friday, January 28, 2011

Down with The Boy

I swear on all that is Holy.. I am going to flog the Boy.. He is literally trampling.. on my nerves.. Literally.. ON the nerves.. So I got a knee injection on Tuesday.. He has kicked me in the last 24 hours in the EXACT location no less that 7 times.. PERFECT shots of the "bad" spot that have made me see starts and want to vomit. I've warned him to be careful, that this is the "ouchy" spot for a few days.. I've showed him.. I've explained to him.. I've flat out yelled at him that I'm going to cut his feet off.. He seems to not care. I'm going to murder his feet.

And he's currently sitting next to my right hip.. BOUNCING.. Had nerve ablation yesterday on the right.. Pain meds and I are not currently agreeing on the desired level of "relief" to be obtained.. Him BOUNCING on said side of the sofa.. Is like little electrical current of pain every wee motion. He's not doing it on purpose.. He's 4 and a boy. BUT OMG.. I need duct tape and a closet...

Not to help matters here at all, but he's whining for "ideas to earn marbles".. Which is GREAT.. I'm thrilled he's motivated by our currency system. They don't get an allowance, they get marbles and use that for a prize when they get 50. He already picked him prize when #1 got hers. And he REALLY really REALLY wants it. He needed 20 still 2 days ago and he's down to needing 3. He really wants it and has cleaned half the house for me. Now, that still leaves me the other half to clean up behind him with. He's 4, can I really expect him to DO a fantastic job cleaning the bathroom? NOPE, But I can give him a marble for a great go get it attitude and the EFFORT to do it even if *I* do a good portion of it.. Now he DID do a great fantastic job cleaning his own room, the toys off the floor, and other simpler chores.. And wow was he speedy..

OMG stop wiggling boy!!!

And he is currently enamored by my "ability to make words go on the computer.." He is also easy to amuse..

The girl on the other hand is outside, gluing sticks and rocks together to "make friends and toys for when she is outside". Right that's going to go well when the dogs eat them.. *rolls eyes*.. And even if it's gorgeous, neither can be swayed to going TO THE PARK to play.. *head bang*  Although after last time's fiasco, I can't really blame them that much.. But still...

1 comment:

  1. Eesh. At least they're over the flu?? Oh... right... they shared... I still think we should stuff each one of you in a bubble. Then if he kicked, there wouldn't be damage ;)

    ReplyDelete