Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Buggers and Snot..

Have I mentioned the pure snot-ness that goes around this house.. HOLY MOLY.. I have rinsed SO much snot out of 2 little noses today an entire city could use it as mortar for an entire year.. The good news is they LET me do said activity, 4 times a day each nonetheless. But EEEEWWWWW.. They even have a contest at each de-snotting of "Who has the most ickyist snot" and "Who has the most in the rag" and "Who shoots it the farthest".. The winner gets nothing but the pride of winning. They both either get a marble or a piece of candy.. Because who really doesn't want candy for blowing snot across the bathroom? I know *I* do..  Lets just also say the bathroom has seen lost of germ killing spray lately..


Tomorrow is right hip nerve ablation day! Yay.. unfortunately, childcare is now unavailable due to flu (HAHHAHAH I rhymed..) so it's also becoming Movie Madness Day.. So I can pass out happily-ish on the sofa with drugs.. YAY drugs, because yeah That Hurts..

No comments:

Post a Comment