Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oy Vey

Let's just say the past week has not gone well. Meds are in process of now being adjusted for a certain wee person, which in it's self is a special kind of joy. Hopefully just a small shift will be enough for her to get back to being good, but the staggering is going to be hard to get into a pattern of remembering some in the am, some at lunch, some early evening and then some right before bed. That's 4 times a day.. Every day.. I can't remember my own crap, let alone that much stuff. I finally got ahold of her lunchtime meds but getting one of those easy open med reminder things and now that she's older I can just reminder her when my phone beeps at me and SHE can go get it and take it herself.. Might have to get another one in a different color and label it.. BUT.. If it helps, I'm willing to hop on 1 foot, twirl, twist, stand on my head and bark like a dog.. *shrug* I may just complain about it. Mostly because I'm gonna feel like a giant ass loser when I forget and it screws her up..

And SNOW?!??! 4 inches of snow is supposed to visit us tonight. Thankfully I am not one of the 9 million fools who have to visit the grocery store today, I went the other day and we are good for the week, but I've been trying to convince 1 & 2 that it DOES NOT snow that much in OK normally. If it snows 4 inches WTH? It's totally going to make me look foolish, but it's not SUPPOSED to snow this much.

And then while were we at the meds appointment, #2 lost his Ish. His beloved and always present lovey.. Lost IT.. No where to be found.. We got home, he starts going hysterical. Completely not able to be calmed.. No Ish. Called C.. He doesn't have it. Looked in the car. Nope.. It is GONE. Called the clinic.. Yup they have a "weird pieced of brown sheet". To which I can only say "Oh, God bless you, we will be right back for that." Because wow. Ever lost a lovey? Yea, Don't.. It's not pretty. Soooooo Back we go and that place is not nearby.

1 comment:

  1. Four times a day? YIKES. Let's hope it helps! And yay for finding Ish!

    ReplyDelete