Monday, January 10, 2011

RRRRRGGGG Matey..

I honestly HATE complaining about THIS cause it sounds darn whiny, but I'm going to anyhow.. My hip hurts and my back hurts and I want it to stop.. I mean H-U-R-T-S.. Continuously, a lot. And I've tried EVERYTHING I can legitimately DO to make it stop, to no avail. I can BARELY make it tolerable to walk on the right side today. I'm not talking I took a couple of Tylenols.. I've brought out the big boys and a lidocaine patch and heck prednisone, Advil, tramadol.. (Yep, sure did mix them all and sure didn't help one freaking bit) and STILL it's barely beating it down enough to tolerate.. Stupid nerves.. Now, to be fair, I DO have an appointment to get them re-killed on the 27th - so what, 17days from now? I think those stupid suckers are regrowing. Kinda makes me feel like a pirate with a dumbass peg leg just shoved into my spine.. RRGGGG Matey, Got a cracker fer me wee Polly here?



On a completely different note, or really the same note but a unrelated topic.. Wow it's cold. Super duper freeze your puppy cold. Sure, I mean umm "puppy" as hot dogs not actual dogs.. Sure that's what I mean.. *shakes head..*  I've got the heater in my house on 76 and I'm still freezing, in 2 sweaters, and undershirt, and under a blanket. You know what's GREAT for crappy joints?? SUPER crappy weather.. It's fantastically helpful for that.

And.. I want chai.. Lots of it.. Prepared perfectly. Right now. Now, how I manage to achieve this really rather unrealistic goal since I:
A) Have no chai to prepare in my house.
B) Sure as all Hades Handbaskets aren't taking 1 & 2 out just for a chai cause really THAT sounds relaxing. (Really have you READ any of the previous post OY VEY!).
C) It's colder than a certain one of my "close" relatives whom I purposely avoid at all major holidays. Which is also ironic because I'm cold and I want some partially to become WARM, but it's too cold to get it... Yes, my life IS ironic like that..
D) My back really does hurt enough that it honestly smacks of effort to either make OR get some which is really a bad sign for me and said back. Can't honestly say I hardly EVER get to that point..

No comments:

Post a Comment