Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best NoteEver..

So the other day T1 was mad at me because I made her do her writing assignment. She really didn't want to do it, especially after she and her brother had put it off until the afternoon. This is what I got:

The letters are a little faint. It says: Dear Mama, Thank you fore everything. But will you remind me to do it in the mornings. Sincerely, your child Abby.

She wrote that all proud like, then came in and slapped it down in my lap like I should be offended that she wrote it. I'm not sure what part is "offending" in her mind, but it got the assignment done. It also got her to realize that she NEEDS to get her school done in the mornings and not wait until the afternoons. She can't focus - AT ALL - in the afternoons. It's like trying to wrestle wet alligators while ice skating to get her to get lessons done in the afternoon. In the mornings, she just does them with no problems.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. That's hilarious. I look forward to many of those particular notes next year. :)

    ReplyDelete