Friday, October 28, 2011

Cops

I must admit I don't *like* traffic cops too much - what grown up does really? But today, today the kids and I actually cheered for an undercover car that happened to just be in the right place at the right time and the DID pull over a guy who was drive like a complete fool.

My friend called me and asked me to pick up her sweet precious girl from Betty Rowland (which we love and if I could figure out a way to finagle them to let me send my kids there until they were 20 - I SO would do it). Going down the main road, through a school zone (we don't go there, but I don't want to run over their kids!) this fool come zipping in and out around cars going 45. To make it better, he's talking wildly on his phone complete with gesticulations. Then, he zipped passed the cop. And promptly got pulled over.

And the Peasants Rejoiced.

No comments:

Post a Comment