Monday, October 17, 2011

Behind..

I am painfully behind in posting. In everything really. We went to the pediatric neurologist and have been hoping the medication adjustment would solve all of T2's problems. They haven't. Not only did they NOT solve the headaches - he's getting a migraine everyday. He's now not sleeping at night and growling  like a hyena at people and aggressive and well. A wilderbeast. SO. It's safe to say option 1 on the meds is a no. But we have to give it until Thursday and then taper him back down THEN switch him to option 2, which also has wilderbeast side effects. OH YAY!

We also took a few days off and went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Texas. The kids had a really, really good time. We stopped by Legoland while we were there too. Small, but pretty cute. There was a little aquarium we went to there, but our aquarium here is massively bigger and better. I took about 4 pictures the entire time we were gone. I was picture lazy.

It was also my birthday on the day we drove back. C got me a super pretty purse. And the kids each made me a card. I DO have those and will put those up. They can each read and write so well now.

Also came back to one cat having mauled the others and poor Gus got a cold and is still sick. :( Nothing sadder than a wheezy, snot encrusted cat. Not to mention he went to the vet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment