Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh.. *Sigh*

Sinus Boy has returned with a vengeance. It's a looooonnggg ongoing problem. But he's got another sinus infection to go along with the hole in his ear. (We DO already have a hearing test scheduled later this month and they are going to see if we need to go get it patched.) Not to mention, he's not feeling well.  That - on top of catching the microwave on fire while trying to make foam with Ivory soap. And. Also. ALL instant potato flakes are flammable, NOT just Potato Buds. It's a good thing to know, trust me.


T1 did the best thing this weekend.  We were going to Sam's and saw our elderly neighbors out. We don't really KNOW them, but see them out. When we got to Sam's and passed the flower isle, she asked if we could get them a small bunch of flowers to make their day better. I said sure, why not? We got home and I helped her cross the street and she went over and rang the bell and talked to the lady herself. The woman asked me if we would come in for a minute and give them to her mother because it was her mother's birthday! Her mother was turning 102 and had just arrived for a party yesterday. We didn't stay long, but T1 was SO proud of herself (not to mention I was too) for making the ladies day. T1 had never met someone over 100 and she was just so happy to see the old lady beaming!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! That's awesome!! GO, T1!!!

    I hope the hearing test goes well. It sucks that he's back having sinus problems again. :(

    Oh, FYI, I can tell you switched to the updated Blogger interface. It changes the feed in my blog list so that your posts don't show up as individual links... I can only click on the link to the blog site, not the actual post I want. I wound up switching back because posts weren't appearing at ALL on Oz's RSS feed link... he only found out they were there when I told him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUmmmm good to know.. I shall beat blogger with a giant stick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, wee girl! :)

    Poor, wee boy! :(

    ReplyDelete