Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Weekend Update..

It's the weekend! Yay!  We are on day 3 of broken foot-ville. Went to Wally World yesterday and C tried to get me to use one of those auto-buggies to shop.. Which would have been interesting if there had BEEN any to use but all the people who are just too damned lazy to walk had already taken them. And I say that because we saw 3 or 4 people with them. And 1 was the grandma type teaching her grand kid how to drive it. Now, I'm not saying she didn't have some underlying problem, but clearly wasn't too distressed by the concept of having to use it as she was giggling along. And if you are too large to FIT on said auto buggie, why is it that the only things IN the buggie cookies, whole milk, cream, and chips???  Yup. This is me judging your unhealthy lifestyle because you made me drag my broken foot around the store like a freaking imp because you make bad choices and I needed to get some cereal for my kid. Throw some fruit or something in there too for Pete's Sake.. I'm sure you DO have trouble walking around the ENTIRE store at this point, but holy cow dude, I managed it with a broken foot, a bad spine and managed it with out ripping your head off when you stopped in front of me to ponder your cookies as I was trying to get to the cereal row..

Clearly, I may be having some issues accepting the "foot" issue.. c'est la vie. It'll heal.. Probably..

1 comment:

  1. Well, even if they HAD had one available... it likely wouldn't have been charged. Karma's great like that.

    ReplyDelete