Monday, February 14, 2011

*SIGH*

So I'm trying to think of something *positive* to say or do or think. I'm currently drawing ALL planks. I can think of "to do" lists. I can think of a TON of "why I suck" lists.. I can think of a million ways to Sunday why the world should just end tomorrow.. But coming up with "good" things is simply not happening. Luck is simply not on my side lately. I've got massive bruising from the spine thing still and it's super tender still. There's the whole "foot issue" going on. To make THAT better it's now starting to bruise ALL over the top of the foot and in some odd places on my toes.. Which is odd. Even better the urgent care doctor made an orthopedic appointment for me in 2 days. Which I find odd since he told me to call and make one in a week to 10 days..

Mattie's had a headache all day today. Abby has her on going problems. And this is of course goes along with the never ending issues. Then I get the email that the MT course test results weren't as high as I would have liked. It's just disappointing. I'm going to retake it and get a more pleasing score but geesh.. Several of the things that got docked were grammatically correct and so on and SHOULD have not been deducted. but if you have enough of those little half points here and there for stupid little style things that are completely up to individual people it adds up. But I want a higher score. I just wanted/needed something positive and good to happen and it just hasn't happened. Even when I've tried.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh bugger :( I was going to call tomorrow and ask if you'd gotten the results yet. Have you called and asked them for an exam consultation? They'll go over your test with you and (theoretically) explain why each thing was wrong. I've heard of people getting better scores that way. You really do need a run of good luck. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete