Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Down, Down, Down....

That's the mood here.. Still searching for something good. I've managed to find a few small things and am clinging like plastic wrap to them in an attempt to not rock back and forth and sob at tampon commercials.. (Hormone issues may be at play here too.. Just maybe..)

Things like:
1. T1 was given the BEST compliment EVER on her reading. Her MDO teacher said that of all the older kids that visited last week that are in kindergarten and 1st grade, she is by far the best reader and much much farther in her reading skills than ANY of them.  And she was really impressed with the homeschool we've been doing. Who can not beam at that compliment?

2. T1 has sold ALL of her Girl Scout cookies in the first 4 days that we ordered and we've had to order an entire second batch. And oddly enough, she LOVES selling them. I don't understand this, but both she AND T2 are adoring going up to people and selling them things. *shrug* It makes it easier for me I suppose but I'm glad she's enjoying it.

3. T2 didn't get a time out at MDO. Yes, we celebrate the small things here.

4. No one has peed on the floor or beds in 2 days. Yes, once again, we celebrate the small victories.

5. I am able to get the reorder of cookies quickly and get them sold and not get stuck with them. We've already got at least 2 of the cases committed to people and just require delivery of them.

Yep. That's pretty much it. How sad is that. My positive things in life revolve around selling cookies and not peeing on the floor. Which is, in itself, rather darned depressing.

Anyone need cookies? I apparently have some..

1 comment:

  1. I will need cookies. I have to pin the man down and make him tell me what he wants. Considering he's in Jonesboro, Ark. this week, it's easier said than done. He just doesn't answer texts or IMs if he doesn't feel like answering. And yes, it's all the small things that add up!

    ReplyDelete