Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Double Post Kinda day..

Because that's just how darn fantastic it was.

You know your day was GREAT when:


As you are duct taping a trash bag to your leg to take a shower and you comment to your spouse how you've never felt this lousy about yourself in your entire life he NODS in agreement shrugs and walks out of the room because he just doesn't give a damn.

Your shoulders burn like fire from hopping like the white rabbit all over the freaking world on crutches from said broken foot.

The cat chow commercial makes you start crying, because why the heck not.

You ask your spouse why he's being an ass and he replies "I  can't help it, I'm busy at work." as you watch him surf the internet.

Said spouse wakes up child listening to QUEEN.

Your house is a mess and you can't do a damned thing about it and you KNOW no one else is going to either.

There are no shoes near by to throw at said "person". (Notice the quotes there.. Yeah..)

For your anniversary of being married to said "person", he doesn't mutter once Happy Anniversary nor any other term of happines nor love. Yeah.. Glad I am married to you too. Conveniently  it is also the same day as Valentines Day. Guess what. Nothing there either.

Yep.. I'm in a good mood today can you tell? And I'm loving life to the fullest..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, how are you feeling? I broke my foot and sporting a sexy blue cast,lol. First off, hubby will never understand what you are going through and how you feel unless he has had the same injury. You must ask for help and allow people to help you. They make a cast cover for the shower, if you like I can send you a link for the one I bought. Anyway, feel free to vent to me.keep it elevated and try to smile. Agolder1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I'm working on it. It's been a bad few weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete