Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Assessments

     I'm always at a loss at what testing I should do, if any, (school wise this is) for the kids since it isn't required by the state. The curiosity finally killed the cat and I found some free printable "previous years" tests - mostly for the girly - because I want to know where she is and what we still need to focus on and what her weaker points on before she moves on. While I was printing these 9000 pages, Boy is watching the printer (because it does that nifty pull the paper back in and print on the back thing) and starts getting mad. He explains that HE wants one too. The boy is mad because I wasn't going to make him take a several subject assessment test. Guess who is now..?? Eh.. It's really all the same, I just don't understand the desire. He's still over eying the one I've already printed.


   Oh, the other day when I turned the frogs light on, several were out just playing in the water!




Because some days we sit around and watch frogs all day. *shrug* What can I say..

1 comment:

  1. Those frogs are adorable!! And the testing thing amuses me, too... M2 is ALL OVER it and M1 couldn't care less, but since *she's* worried about it, suddenly *he* is, too. Kids. Oi.

    ReplyDelete