Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bloody Sunday..

Ok, it's not really all that bloody, but it IS Sunday. I am currently sitting on the edge of the bathtub with my foot in a roasting pan of soapy water soaking a bloody toe nail-less big toe while I use the new toilet paper roll stack as a laptop holder as I listen to the wee boy wheeze like a helicopter getting ready to crash. So I guess technically blood is involved.  As I sit here (bathrooms are really boring if you are sitting there for 15 minutes randomly) I ponder a vast number of completely none related things. Surprising, I know.

1. 3 cats DO NOT fit comfortable in my cupboard.  They tried. They failed.

2. The edge of the bathtub, really uncomfortable.

3. The tile in this bathroom is hideous. It's even worse when it's dirty.

4. The boy really does sound like a helicopter even after his breathing treatment. I know where *I* am gonna be later.. And it's not in my bed asleep..

5. I really need to reculk the tub. Eww.

6. People get really freaky about their dogs. Almost more so than their kids. It's a dog, there is no *right* or *wrong* (as long as you aren't actually beating it) way like kids so get over it and don't be so darn weird about it. (This is about some odd interaction I saw at PetsMart where someone was talking to a lady about adopting a dog and then walked off because they weren't *doing something right*. The lady was pissed.)  It's a dog. If you want to spoil it, go for it. *I* treat mine like dogs, but I have plenty of ALL day issues to work around and don't pander around to a dog too much.

7. Don't get toenails removed. It is very effective torture.



1 comment:

  1. That is definitely a list of randomness. I hope the boy gets to feeling better soon! Poor Helicopter Boy :(

    ReplyDelete