Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cake!

I've got my 5th cake of the week in the oven at this current moment. One might think that I LOVE cake, but no. I really don't. I don't usually eat the cakes I make at all (or cupcakes, or cake balls or whatever it happens to be..) I really don't LIKE cake at all. I like to pretend the cake TASTES really delicious and that I've found the right "way" to make a moist yet done yet springy cake. And yet, even though I bake probably 25-30 a year, I really don't enjoy eating them. Cake BATTER on the other hand. WOW can I lick a bowl. THAT never gets old. It doesn't matter the flavor of cake either for that as long as it's a nut free cake, I'm there. My kids even get into the act and I even purposely leave a smidgy left in the bowl for us all to umm.. well.. lick. It's gross.. I know. But oh so delicious.

On a completely different note, allergies are heinous and evil and should die. They are literally killing me today. I've already taken my second double dose of Zyrtec (in addition to the other 900 allergy meds I take) and it's 9:30 am. That's 4 freaking Zyrtec's. It's gonna be specials. And I can just imagine how The Boy is feeling with no sinus hole to drain his snot, but he has a Dr. appt here in a few hours to have that looked at again. He's honestly not quite right but has no definitive symptoms to point out, but he never EVER does. It's a giant fuzzy gray area for him.

1 comment:

  1. From cake to sinus... that's quite a blog post. Yay squirrel! Hope the boy's appt. goes well. Keep me posted on surgical status.

    ReplyDelete