Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hoarders..

So, I'm watching Hoarders and I'm about to DIE laughing at this one comment this lady made. She said that "One day I got behind, and then it just got like this." The "this" was her house being completely impassible with her 4 kids living there. Really. Behind for 1 day!???! I'm behind by 2 weeks and MY house certainly isn't coming CLOSE to that level on nasty. I am still capable of putting my clothes in the hamper and my trash in the garbage can. And I can't walk right now. So THAT is suuuccchhh a bogus excuse.

OHHH or how about the one I saw last night where there were dead cat carcases EVERYWHERE. Like not freshly dead, but dry and crusty dead. One was even crustified to a power cord in it's deathedness. (Yup, just made that word up.) It was NASTY. And when they were cleaning up, a live possum -hissing with rage - came shooting out from under a dresser. It was AWESOME. How do you have a possum living in your house and not notice??

As you may have noticed the broken foot thing has left me a lot of time to watch odd TV shows. See.. This is what happens when Bethie gets bored. I watch Hoarders..



Anyhow, I go back to the orthopedic doctor tomorrow for more x-rays of the foot to see how it's healing. I'm HOPING it's done something. I've been SOOOOO good. Eating nasty yogurt - 3 of them a freaking day actually- haven't walked a single bit on it, taken the 4 calcium supplements per day, gone completely off the prednisone. I admit I'm gonna be a little sad if there isn't any change at all.

Then, as far as I know the plan right now, is they are going to re-cast the sucker in another big cast. If they do, which I'm pretty sure they will, they Tweedles have voted I choose a nice green color for it to be. *Rolls eyes* If it makes them happy. They've also requested to color on the new one as they have this purple one. Silly monkeys..

1 comment: