Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bored...ALREADY!

The girl has pronounced herself... Wait for it....BORED... and has decided that she the reason she is fighting and surly with everyone is because of this. How she can be bored, I'm not quite sure. Things are certainly never BORING here. There's never a short of things to DO around here. But apparently I need to amuse the girl some more.

Tweedle 2 has gone back to wearing girls clothes occassionally to "Make Abby Happy":


I figure, if it makes him happy to make HER happy then by golly how can I complain.. Oh, and there was singing involved..

1 & 2 have decided that they want to share a room - at least for now too. Which *I* am ok with. It has completely solved the previous problem of #2 ALWAYS coming in and attempting to sleep with ME. WHY or HOW this has worked, I have no idea.. BUT we moved (and on this, I am in fact using the royal "we" meaning ME) 2's bed into 1's room and Viola called it done.

A therapy sensory swing was also made and attached to the ceiling on their shared bedroom. Yes, we attached a swing that swivels, rocks, and twirls to the ceiling in their bedroom. Odd - Yes. Some what practical for us.. Yes. I'll post a picture of it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment