Thursday, December 13, 2012

Aggravation

You know what I hate? Stupid Snits. People who send you an email or voice mail or txt or something that indicates communications and just flat out demand something. Aggravation is really all it causes me. It doesn't cause me the desire to help you out. It makes me want to go all Hulk Smash and beat you.

 So we're doing the whole house buying thing. The paper work may kill us all still. (NEVER use Arvest for your mortgage BTW.) Our loan lady has sent us saying we have to have this CDIB card because everything is on hold until we have it. Well, I'm getting ready to head to Talequah today to GET it when C calls me because there's an issue with underwriting. We don't qualify for the Indian Loan thing because we haven't sold the current house we own yet. Now the awesome thing? The loan girl KNEW THIS when she said it would work. She wasted 2 weeks of our time with this and has been complaining everyday about this stupid card, which we now don't need, on something we can't even use! Pissed I am. Now, it gets better. She then sends a list of things she wants within 24 hours if we want to close on the contracted time. WTF?? Ok you screw around for 2 weeks chasing donkeys and now try to blame it on us?? Part of the things she wants - she's demanding be prepared by a CPA. Our CPA is off on professional development and is super pissed because he has to change his entire schedule now. Yeah. Clusterville. All because this chick is stupid.


Then, we have the text at 2:30 while I'm trying to convince the kids that they DO want to move by showing them that Sand Springs has most of the stores and stuff they like. The text is my mother saying "So, my doctor said he wants me to go to the ER.." Really? (Sorry, mom.. It's true..)

Or perhaps the 4 1/2 hours IN the ER with no doctor, no nurse.. Nothing. No one came in to check on her, to see if she was alive, to see if she was even there. Even when I disconnected her leads and oxygen and heart monitors so she could go to the bathroom.. Nothing. It's screwed up.

Then there's just stupidity.

 Let's take the lady at The Girl's OT. The receptionist calls and says she can't possibly ever make an appt for a re-eval before the end of this year. She has been told to not do it under any circumstance. (Yeah, like I believe that.) I tell her fine, make one for next year. Whatever. How about January 3rd. Really? Can't do this year but January 3rd? Ok. Sure whatever. Then get a voice mail the next day saying she has an appointment scheduled for December 21st. Huh? What? I call to see what's going on. "Oh, well. I talked with the therapist and she cleared it up, she meant any NEW patients." Right. Sure. It only got more special from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment