Friday, November 2, 2012

Timmy :(

So, we've decided that we need to rehome the Beagle. Ever since the dog biting incident Timmy has been on the to rehome or not edge. Well. This week he broke out of his crate, chased down the hall while we were out playing, and tackled the bunny cage. He chewed the bunnies blanket and pretty much terrorized the wee creatures. They aren't any worse for wear, but ever since, the dog has been baying constantly so he can go get them and try again. CONSTANTLY. It's special. It's tipped the balance not in his favor. He's a high stung little dog. I think all littler dogs may be high strung. 

And honestly, if he was out somewhere, safe for him to hunt stuff, he'd be a LOT happier. Our yard simply isn't big enough for that. Nor am I going to take him out to the woods and then try to find him again. I feel kinda bad, because he's bonded to us and what not, BUT if the new people (whomever they happen to end up being) take good care of him and give him treats, he'll like them just as much.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry! I totally agree that littler dogs are generally more high-strung, though. That sucks. I hope you guys are able to find the right family for him. I can't imagine you with just one dog, though!

    ReplyDelete