Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Geriatric Gerbils!

I saw this:

 It's from https://www.facebook.com/debbieerey1 a lady that takes pretty and cutsie pictures for a living. Great! It IS really adorable. A lot of her pictures are absolutely Adorable! But on this picture, particularly, all I can think of is: I wonder if our geriatric gerbils would hold on to a swing if I made them one.

Now the thought went ever further than that. I even envisioned how to create a simplistic swing from a craft stick and yarn. Thought of the perfect place to hang it. Thought of the amusing things the cats would/could do with a geriatric gerbil dangling from a string. I really now just have this compulsion to *try* to put a geriatric gerbil on a swing, but for the life of me I can't figure out how the darn thing would hold still.

See, then my mind went to The Bloggess. I mean, she gets HERS to pose. The caveat?? Hers aren't alive. I don't want to HARM the poor buggers. (Love her BTW!)



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I just saw this post. Geriatric, indeed. RIP, Gerbils.

    ReplyDelete