Friday, April 13, 2012

Born On Date

So I've been a little delayed posting, but eh I'd say it's because I'm busy, but mostly I've become slightly absorbed with my new Ipad and it's hard to type long things on it. You know, new toys and all. But, T2 was working on his school work this am and one of his questions was "When were you born?" He comes up and asks me. I KNOW he knows his birthday so I ask him what his birthday is and he says "April 25th". We go back and forth for about 3 rounds because apparently "born on" and "birthday" are NOT the same.  I then had to spend about 5 minutes explaining that BIRTH meant BORN hence BIRTHday. Apparently both 1 and 2 never made that connection before.

This is Bear now at 11-ish weeks sitting with T1 about 3 days ago. He's gonna be a big boy!

I'm also going to be posting pictures of the newly painted bathroom. It was hideous. I'm not sure why we hadn't painted before now. It's been 7 years of hideousness. But a day and a half of effort and it looks SO much better. We are planning, at some point, to do something with the pink-ness of the tile, but that's a much bigger project - and expense than just some paint. But we fixed the plumbing for the shower (which has apparently been broken the entire time we've lived here) and that left a giant hole in the wall. So I fixed that and then it needed to be painted. Sad, I know, that the plumber duct taping part of the wall together is what it takes to get something in my house painted. But I got enough paint to get the back bathroom done too.


1 comment:

  1. If you don't want to do the tile yourself, I highly recommend my bathroom guy. If you don't already have a bathroom guy, which if I recall correctly, you might. Anyway, I can't wait to see bathroom photos and YAY FOR NEW IPAD!

    ReplyDelete