Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Minnie..

Today we had to say good-bye to yet another of our wonderful pets. Minnie was relocated to what seems to be a FANTASTIC new home. One without any other dogs or cats, but with a loving kid and couple. Minnie started to have some problems here and began to get really aggressive around any of our other furry friends. Unfortunately, she was also *missing* and had bitten me in the leg 2 times while she was fighting with Timmy. While I consider it fortunate that it was me that was bitten, I don't think kindly of things biting me really hard. So, after talking about it as a family, it was decided that she needed to go to a home where there were no other animals. She is SUCH a great dog, in general, but she just gets so angry at the others.

Fortunately, this new family adored her. She seemed to really like them too. I'm hoping it works out well for them. We will be getting another dog at some point. I don't know when or what kind yet, but T1 needs a furry friend.

As you can tell from this post, our "Dogs inside the house" experiment - was a complete and epic fail. It was so far past a fail it was a ridiculously stupidly horribly bad fail.




1 comment: