Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Frustration!

The last few weeks have been riddled with one frustration after another. Individually they are somewhat minor issues, but they are adding up to the camel effect. To top it off that we've had NO babysitter for 1 & 2 for since around Feb. on top of a spectacularly spectacular spell of behavior from BOTH 1 & 2 I'm finding myself D-O-N-E by the end of the day. Then all I really want to do is become engrossed in stupid netflix rerun shows and become a veggie which SO cannot happen. And then I want to do that ALL day too. If you've ever met my kids, isn't happening either.

#2's ENT appointment went poorly. Basically we're in the same holding pattern as before. He's going to keep getting sinus infections and there's not a damned thing to do about them. His allergy testing came back completely negative. The ENT rejects every possible suggestion and has no idea what else to do.

#1's Therapies aren't going well. She started at a new therapist and has been having panic attacks all week because of one of her therapy tasks that she can't do because of her OCD.

Someone keeps stealing our trash cans. Why? Heck if I know. But we are down 3 so far.

My foot swells every time it threatens to rain. It's fluffy and sore to walk on 100% of the time with rain. How's that for a rain-o-meter?


The constant daily routine that we have to do every single day is a chore. *sigh* I mean. It's one thing to have a "daily routine" and then A Daily Routine. One is a habit. The other is.... Painfully exhausting at times. Because it's not *my* routine and heaven forbid I skip a step. OMG if I skip a step...

2 comments:

  1. :( That really sucks about T2. Is it time to find another ENT? It may be time for a trip to Mayo or something for that one. Still... sucks. I'd take them for a day to give you a break if they'd let me!

    ReplyDelete