Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here comes Santa Clause..

Ok.. Not really.. But still..

Everything has been purchased for a few weeks and is ready, ok, not wrapped.. But planned out for a few weeks now. I like to be DONE for life's little unplanned surprises... Except I seem to always for get the pajamas. And now.. I just can't find any good ones....


Now really if THIS were truly my only problem I would be golden, because in reality it's not. It's SOOO not my real problem in life. BUT, I'm going to pretend that finding matching pj's IS a problem and by golly it's an IMPORTANT problem.. Sure that's my life problem.. :) If I can pretend, so can you right?

Now, on to more important things.. BAKING!

This weekend we are going to assemble (assuming everyone is well enough - which is somewhat iffy at our house now a days..) our yearly gingerbread house..

And I'm thinking.. Cookie Decorating may need to be done too... Me thinks me thinks...

1 comment:

  1. Just the IM. I have no idea why my phone is signing me in and out of Messenger, but anyway... I did some searching and found these: http://www.pajamagram.com/Category/view-all-family-pajamas.aspx. Happy hunting... and we're doing cookie baking/decorating this weekend too! Can't wait to see the craftiness of your kiddos ;)

    ReplyDelete