Sunday, February 23, 2014

OMG

We have a little laptop the kids can use for their school. Recently, we discovered The Girl has been a bit creative in her idea of "school" usage. Several of the files she wrote and saved are absolutely AWESOME:

 Ty lets fly and soar though the sky.
               Abby lets go find us a boat so we can cruise
               though the ocean.


And:


                      one year aniversery with ty feb 18 


     dear diary today i will see how things go after the reveal of my love with ty wish me luck febuary 20th 8:24 2014     
     dear diary tonight i will hope and pray that my mom dosen't come to tykwando and that nobody finds out my secret love ty  
i also need to explain the plan to ty the plan is that we can't  date  until i am 16 and   then nobody in my family can know until i am 21 febuary20th 2014 3:50


And:



Mitchkle  i  love you  .you dazzle my eyes  .      i know you’re a nice  guy  right under  that shy  .                                                   
That  flaming red  hair that ‘s  brighter  than fire.  Id  rather  have that than be on fire.
                                When  were family remember  this  had a crush on you since i was  six



And:



The   destruction    is causing   an   eruption   .     Oh the   destruction      .   Ohoooo  the destruction !


And:



If   animals could talk my   house would  be filled with  chatter  . If animals   could  talk my house  would be  very LOUD !!!!   If animals could talk my family and I would be scared .
 

This is what she does instead of her school work.. Oy.




1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm crying with laughter. She'll kill you for this, you know, but it's too good NOT to share.

    ReplyDelete