Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Everyday Learning

I like to think that everyday I learn something new. Like today, I learned the helpful little lesson of: Take your pain pill BEFORE you do your range-of-motion stretches. Assuming  you've just had surgery on your knee that is. You probably, in general, don't need to just randomly take narcotic pain medication to make your leg straighten out. Well, YOU might, but *I* usually don't. Soooo 4-5 days after knee surgery, take those drugs first, then work on straightening that sucker out a few times. NOT before. You will be a sad, sad panda.

Another great gem? Teach your kids to not 3-hole punch food. Mine currently are blaming "No One", but I'm pretty sure a piece of bread didn't hole punch itself.


These 2 hooligans are so helpful sometime with learning lessons..

No comments:

Post a Comment