Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blog Reading..

I was reading this blog thing earlier and it had a Facebook question leading from to it.. (Or from it.. or however that works..) And it was "How long have you been homeschooling?" 85% of the people answers included SOME version of "from birth" in it. REALLY?  From birth? How the heck are you "homeschooling from birth?" The kid pops out and you show it a book at tell it to read at 2 days old?? Damn your kid must be brilliant! I want to see that. I do, I honestly want to see someone "homeschooling" a freaking newborn. I can see "How long have you PLANNED on homeschooling?" "How long have you desired on...?" "When did you decide to...?" But come on..  You can't teach a newborn to not throw up it's breakfast, let alone a useful, viable piece of knowledge, and any parents JOB as a parent is to teach it basic life functioning.

Thank you, this has been the irrational rant for the day.. *curtsy*

No comments:

Post a Comment